Choosing A Research Topic Made Easier A List Of 120 Research Topics
Choosing a research topic made easier – a list of 120 research topics!
This blog posts enlists all the current and relevant topics from different disciplines of study that you can choose from for your forthcoming research.
University sounds a lot of fun, but trust me when I say this – every day you wish you were hit by a truck while walking to the same dreadful classroom. I am not being pessimistic, with teachers like mine I had to seek help from Essay writing service UK every other day to turn in my essay – or else, I know I would have been thrown out of the class. Every approaching semester started with praying that it end soon and ended with crippling anxiety about the forthcoming research that I had to do.
Deciding the topic, coming to consensus with the professor and getting a proposal approved was all part of the process – an excruciating process characterized by constant mental breakdowns. *sobs* But you don’t have to go through the same grim routine as I did because having learnt from my mistakes I know all the do’s and don’ts of the trade.
All The Things You Should DO:
1.Figure out your interests:
Try to think and contemplate every day before you finally come to the Eureka idea you want to work on.
TIP: Ask yourself what bothers you the most? This could help you get to a consensus as to what
YOU really want to do – what really matters to YOU
Observing things around you can take you a long way. It wasn’t until the apple fell on Newton he discovered gravity.
The power of writing things down by hand is one that everybody conveniently ignores, neural connections between hand and mind can help embed the information into long term memory. Once something goes there, it can help you get creative with choosing a better topic for your research.
4.Make A Draft:
I thought of many topics, some very interesting and one of a kind – but when I sat down to write my draft I got a really bad feeling; I did not have enough material for doing research, nor enough resources to bring it to completion. Point Blank.
As a student you must always try to sketch a rough draft of how you are going to proceed with your research, this includes:
- Keeping a check on time frame given to you
- Keeping a check on all the resources you have
Because sometimes the brightest of ideas go in vain because of lack of resources.
Once you are through this process, congratulations you have cleared the first step to a slowly progressing journey towards the competition your degree.
For now, feel privileged because I have compiled a list of research topics from a vast array of disciplines to get you started for your research, yes the looming sword on your head that can fall any time –
Research Topics on Medicine:
- Is Placebo becoming the next big medicine in Third world countries for curing incurable diseases?
- Euthanasia; are terminally ill patients treated as they should be?
- CKD: How long are patients expected to survive after a Renal Transplant on a Vegan Diet?
- Is it only the processed foods that are causing diabetes among citizens of developed countries?
- Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in spreading awareness regarding organ transplant.
- What is the correlation between bio technology and anti-aging processes?
- How is increasing use of E cigarettes among adolescents affecting the prodromal period for lung cancer?
- Bio-psycho-social factors that increase the susceptibility to Alzheimer’s disease
- How is binge watching culture affecting the overall short sightedness ratio in adolescents
- What genetic features respond to Electroconvulsive Therapy?
Research Topics on Psychology:
- Does gender reassignment alter a person’s thought pattern?
- Is miss-gendering a predominant factor for consistent negative thought patterns in non-binary individuals
- What are the deciding factors for choosing self-assisted suicide in mentally sick patients?
- How counselling and therapy can help parents of autistic children?
- Can a regulated diet really prevent depression?
- How effective are anti-depressants in helping patients with bipolar disorder?
- Is depression a factor of creativity theft?
- How normalizing bullying is affecting mental health in school going students?
- Why increasing number of college grads are committing suicide?
- Religious sermons and their role in preventing generalized anxiety.
Research Topics on Pop Culture:
- How violent action games have gained more popularity over the last decade?
- K-POP: is cult culture seeing a whole new dimension?
- What is Japan’s school girl culture?
- Lolita fashion: An emerging trend in Asian countries or a cover for underlying issue?
- How can EDM cause hearing damage?
- Are millennial kids a generation of most privileged kids?
- Why is generation Z most obsessed with cult culture?
- Can scientology become the new secret celebrity religion?
- Why are so many celebrities reporting a history of depression?
- Is cancel culture justified?
Research Topics on Literature:
- Why do intellectuals use a specific and difficult to understand language in their work?
- Why no work of Jane Austen can reach the same level of popularity as Pride and Prejudice?
- Are movie adaptations ruining classic literature work for generations to come?
- Fifty Shades of Grey: how misogynistic culture still popular in 21st century?
- How Young adult novels are depriving the new generation of classic literature?
- How has Instagram poetry affected the quality of poetry produced in 21st century?
- How George Orwell’s work more relatable today than ever?
- Why romanticizing mental illness has become a trend in today’s age?
- 13 reasons why: Are writers cashing on stories from suffering of others?
- Bookstagram: an instagram dedicated for readers an emerging trend that is going to alter quality of work produced by writers?
Research Topics on Religion:
- Why Islamophobia has become one of the leading problems of the West?
- How are religion and spirituality different?
- Can religion work as a buffer for bouncing back from trauma
- How is religious intolerance affecting people around the globe?
- How KKK is a growing problem in USA
- Can religiosity help fight feelings of depression?
- When all religions prohibit premarital sex, why is there an emerging primal sex culture taking over the world?
- Church and Priest, the new world order and the third eye – what is actually the link between all three?
- Is the divide between Saudi Arab and Iran solely on the basis of religious sectarianism?
- How different cultures are corrupting religious teachings?
Research Topics on environment:
- Environmental activism and its effects on environmental issues.
- Can water deficit be minimized through efficient water usage?
- Regular forest fires; a natural phenomenon or an excuse for deforestation?
- How previous oil spills in pacific are affecting the new breed of fishes
- Increasing earthquakes, live volcanoes and hurricanes what are humans doing to earth?
- Singapore’s increasing air pollution, who should be blamed?
- Why are super power countries like USA not accepting climate change?
- How can reducing palm oil production help environmental issues?
- Is New Zealand’s protest enough to bring all Asia Pacific countries to care for environment
- What should be changed about existing environmental laws to make people care for environment?
Research Topics on Education:
- Are teachers in modern day less receptive to demands of students?
- Does having multiple boards and curricula create a divide among students?
- Virtual Reality Games are exploring a new direction of teaching students through visual aid.
- Do SATs and GREs tap into the soft skills needed to succeed in the world after 2019?
- Can Autistic children be integrated into the existing system of education?
- How is contingency contracting helping teachers out to alter negative behavior of students?
- Can operant conditioning work with students with learning disabilities?
- How is Finland preparing its students for a more practical approach towards life?
- How educational psychologists are changing environments in school to produce results?
- Is John Dewey’s approach to education still applicable on today’s well aware generation?
Research Topics on Business:
- What are the new trends of business for the year 2019
- Are businesses fulfilling their duty towards community?
- Who are the new and booming entrepreneurs of 2019?
- Why is there no wage gap between men and women in South Asian countries?
- Can we expect businesses to work out the USA banning spree?
- Is Trump’s cold business war with China going to slow China’s domination over market?
- What will be the effect of CPEC on business dynamics in Asian continent?
- Are we seeing a new world order emerge with business tycoons taking over world politics?
- Trump’s presidency and the fate of US business companies: a comparative analysis of before and after
- How is geographical expansion effecting the quality of product produced in different regions?
Research topics on Marketing:
- What is the future of social media marketing?
- Is social media marketing going to take over the conventional methods of marketing by next 5 years?
- How is false marketing effecting startups?
- Political campaigning and use of data analytics – is this the new face of marketing?
- How Cambridge Analytica’s brand strategy helped Trump win elections?
- Facebook ads and paid promotions, are they altering the way you think?
- Well written content, a need for today’s marketing companies to win over customers
- Culture sensitivity and Cultural appropriation: what mistake did Pepsi make in casting a white person amidst black lives matter protest?
- Is defensive marketing strategy helping businesses?
- Soft image marketing is all the rage at the moment, a detailed account of latest marketing strategies.
Research Topics on Cyber Security:
- Are web cameras really a threat to your privacy?
- How can Smart TVs be used for spying on you?
- How increasing cyber-attacks on banks telling us a different side of story about ‘safe and secure’ banking?
- Can hackers hack into nuclear power stations and mark the beginning of third world war?
- Risks of a cyber-war at the hands of hackers?
- Free applications are posing a threat to your privacy, what are developers not telling you about cyber security?
- Can data Analytics Company prove to be lethal if their cyber security is compromised?
- How does Google sustain cyber-attacks every day?
- What are the effects of cyber security knowledge on attack detection?
- How house alarms and security locks can be hacked by hackers and pose a threat to our homes?
- Is AI going to take over jobs of waiters and helpers at restaurants?
- How is Google voice assistant changing the overall user experience?
- Can apple’s new technology really prevent stroke?
- Artificial Intelligence assisted classrooms can help special students to attain compulsory education; how true is this?
- Are our smartphones taking away our privacy?
- How high definition camera have become a defining feature for luxury smartphones?
- Why is apple shifting to stainless steel phone covers instead of glass backs?
- Is blue light really as harmful as depicted by the media?
- Apple smart watches are making life easier but is that everything about apple watch you should know? An investigative report.
- Why from time to time does Area 51 pique everyone’s interest?
Research Topics on Politics:
- What is the future of Afghanistan amidst the tension created between Pakistan and India
- USA state policy to deport immigrants and keep their children in camps, how reminiscent is it of past concentration camp?
- Human rights violation in Palestine, Kashmir, Burma, and China – what is the future of these oppressed minorities?
- Radical religious groups are taking over the political scenario, what factors could possibly be behind this trend?
- What factors have lead USA to befriend extremist states such as that of North Korea
- How are re-education camps in China for Muslims (Uighurs) affecting the Muslim population in China?
- How ethnic cleansing of minorities in countries around the world causing distrust and outrage among different ethnicities?
- Why are people of Hong Kong protesting and what does it mean if the extradition bill gets passed in Hong Kong?
- How did matters change in emirate countries after the Arab spring?
- Wiki leaks owner Julian Assange’s arrest, what motivated Ecuador to hand Assange over?
Phew! That was one hell of a list for topics, and by reading out till the end you have proven that you don’t have the attention span of a goldfish hence give yourself a tap on the back.
If you can do this, you can surely do your essays as well – so stop buying essays from buy essays UK! Oh, you don’t. I just thought may be – I am kidding.
I hope this list helps you out today, tomorrow or whenever you go through the process of selecting a topic for your research. If you do select a topic, please say a prayer for me – don’t be selfish, do it!
Norman Clarke has a MA HRM from Keele University; a fashion enthusiast on most days, but when he is working at professional essay service he is usually donning a bright tailored suit and writing creative and innovative essays. He is also fond of pulling on pranks on his colleagues.
BY MANTAHA QURESHI | January 20, 2021